The objective is for this to be a hands-on training for real estate agents to learn the proper procedures when conducting online real estate transactions in Dotloop. This includes utilizing esignatures, online task lists, and efficiencies created by paperless systems. The goal is for this seminar to teach attendees how to:
· Create and manage a paperless real estate transaction - 100% online
· Edit and auto-populate interactive real estate documents (TAR Forms) and share them with clients, agents, title companies, and anyone else involved in the real estate transaction
· Utilize esignatures as an alternative to printing, scanning, faxing, or meeting face to face
· Esignature legality and security
· Add more value to your client's buying or selling experience by creating client checklists (task lists that help your client understand what else they should be considering/what else they should be doing during the buying/selling/moving process).
21 Ways to Lose Your License: Cost $30
Did you know that there are 21 different actions that, by Tennessee state law, could result in the loss of
your real estate license? This is 1 law that covers 21 different actions. All 21 items will be discussed in
varying detail to stay compliant with Tennessee law.
Transaction Desk: Cost $40
Transaction Desk is an online file management system (filing cabinet) to create and store transactional
details/documents. This program also allows users to email/fax documents and forms, organize online
files and digitally sign documents with Authentisign. This class is a condensed version of the 6 hour
classes to a 4 hour class from start to finish.